TAZ CREDIT CARD
Last Updated: September 10, 2019
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices generally, please contact our customer service department by calling 1-888-803-6634.
In the event you notice suspicious activity on your account or believe your personal ID, password or PIN has been compromised, please contact us immediately 1-888-803-6634.
We may make changes to this Policy to address new technologies, industry practices, for banking rules or for other reasons. Please read the Policy. If we make changes to the Policy, we will update the "Last Updated" date at the top of the Policy. Any changes to the Policy will become effective when the revised Policy is posted on the website. By continuing to use the Site, clicking on an ad for a First National Credit Card or using an application we control, you consent to this policy including the use of your information.
2. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. We request that individuals under the age of 13 not provide personal information through this Site. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information, he or she should promptly contact us and we will immediately take action. For additional information regarding the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), please visit the Federal Trade Commission website
3. Types of Information We Collect
We may collect three basic types of information – personal, anonymous and location information
- "Personal information" identifies a particular individual such as information you provide on our forms, applications or other online fields. This may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, Social Security Number or other personal information.
- "Anonymous information" does not directly or indirectly identify you. It may include information about your internet browser, the type of device you are using or your device’s operating information.
- "Location information" means information that may be collected by certain mobile applications that identifies your physical location. This information may be collected from your mobile device’s location features when you request certain services that are dependent on your physical location. It may also include the IP address of your device.
4. How We Collect Your Information
We collect information from you when you provide us with information. We also may collect information when you use our website or application through cookies, Flash cookies or pixel tags.
We may also advertise our products and services on third party websites or applications. These advertisements may use tracking technologies to collect anonymous information. Our advertising service providers are prohibited from using any information collected except to track advertising effectiveness and responsiveness.
- The type of browser you are using.
- The amount of time you spend using the Site.
- How you use our websites.
- Preferences you have set up for your accounts.
Additional Cookies or Flash Cookies:
Cookies are a term also used to describe other locally stored objects, such as cookies stored in an Adobe folder on your device. These cookies will not be deleted when you clear cookies from your browser. We may use this technology for purposes such as information security and fraud prevention. We do not use this technology for online advertising purposes. Please refer to information provided by Adobe for information on how to disable and control Flash objects. If you choose those options, you may limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our Site.
Pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIF’s and other similar technologies:
Do You Have to Accept Cookies?
You may be able to set your browser to reject browser cookies. However, if you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to access your accounts online and/or use our Site to the maximum functionality. Therefore, if you set your browser options to disallow cookies, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our Site. The latest versions of internet browsers provide cookie management tools, such as the ability to delete or reject cookies. We recommend that you refer to information supplied by browser providers for more specific information, including on how to use these tools.
This is typically collected from mobile applications and from IP addresses of your devices.
5. How We Use Your Information
We may use information collected to, among other things:
- To recognize the device you are using to personalize your experience and navigation.
- To enhance security and prevent fraud including verifying your identity.
- To provide you with or evaluate your eligibility for products or services you request from us.
- To communicate with you about your accounts or transactions with us.
- To send you information regarding the Site.
- To participate in surveys, contests and promotions, and to administer such promotions.
- To send you offers and promotions for our products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To improve our products and services.
6. External Aggregation Services
Some third party companies offer aggregation services (“service”) that allow you to consolidate your financial account information from a variety of sources on a single online location. For example, a service might collect your checking and savings account balances at your bank, the value of your stocks and bonds in your brokerage account and your credit card information. To do this, the service may request your login details to access your personal financial information including your ID and passwords. If you give them permission and your login information, you allow the service to collect the data.
Please use caution when providing personal information to aggregation services. You should always ensure that the aggregator has appropriate policies and practices in place to protect the privacy and security of any personal information to which the company is gaining access.
We are not responsible for the use or disclosure of any personal information accessed by a company or an individual to whom you provide the personal ID and password required to access your accounts through the Site. You will not be able to dispute transactions by aggregator even if you were unaware of the specific action.
If you decide to cancel the service, you should contact the aggregation service first. You may also contact us to change your card account login information.
7. Updating Your Information
It is important that you keep the information associated with your account accurate and up-to-date. If you believe that your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or otherwise not current, please contact us and provide us with the appropriate information. You may visit our website or call or write to us to update your information.